Monday, March 28, 2011

Girl Talk

So last night I went to see Girl Talk at the Palladium in Hollywood. I've always loved Girl Talk and I was super excited to finally get to see him in person. What made it even better was a ton of my friends wanted to go too! Nothing is better than going to dance concert in a large group.

The two openers (whose names I don't remember) were duds. The first was unremarkable, they played a movie at one point in the background and the singer's voice was grating to say the least. The second opener was a dj who also sang but everything he played sounded like bad 80s synth combined with Michael Jackson falsetto. I was extremely happy when Girl Talk finally took the stage and it was everything I thought it would be. Dancing in a sweaty mass of people was fun, besides all the sweat, that was actually really gross.  But there was an awesome wall of lights and fun novelties like balloons! It was amazing.
At the end of the night, I was covered in sweat, probably smelled a bit like all the weed being pass around, and happy. It was good night.

No comments: